In this video you’re going to learn how to add your blogroll to your menu when you want to use a static page as your home page.
- Go to Pages > Add New or + New > Page
- Give your new page the title of ‘Blog’ but no text and publish.
- Now go to Settings > Reading and select your chosen static page as your home page and ‘Blog’ as your posts page.
- Next go to Appearance > Menus and add your home page and the page named ‘Blog’
- Drag the new menu items to the positions you want them to appear – usually the first two items.
- Make sure you’ve chosen where you want your menu to appear.
- Save the menu and you’re done.
Please scroll down for comments