Add Blogroll to Menu When Using a Static Home Page
In this video you’re going to learn how to add your blogroll to your menu when you want to use a static page as your home page.
- Go to Pages > Add New or + New > Page
- Give your new page the title of ‘Blog’ but no text and publish.
- Now go to Settings > Reading and select your chosen static page as your home page and ‘Blog’ as your posts page.
- Next go to Appearance > Menus and add your home page and the page named ‘Blog’
- Drag the new menu items to the positions you want them to appear – usually the first two items.
- Make sure you’ve chosen where you want your menu to appear.
- Save the menu and you’re done.
Please scroll down for comments
About the Author
Marion is the founder and owner of Marion Black Online. When she's not creating "How to" videos, she enjoys spending time with her family, shopping, and binge-watching an entire TV series in one day.